Translate

Sunday 31 March 2013

MMS Update 19 Months & 2 weeks





Hello All,

We have reached another milestone with treatment with MMS for the Spirochete/Lyme infections.

The improvements have continued if anything have got better and more!.

My sleeping pattern is much much better than I have ever had since the Horsefly bite.
My physical strength is improving everyday and Brainfog is lifting every day as well.

Am I still on the same dose of MMS?

Yes I am and I still take MMS in the morning and before bed. I still use it for brushing teeth and do still have MMS baths.

Do I still need help? 

Well yes I do but the help is different to before the healing is going to take time.

Could I hold down a full time Job yet?

No not yet but i have had this Illness for a large part of my life. I am willing to give it time. I have goals that I want to achieve with regards to this.

Could I take part in sport yet?

I could not do this either, I could not do disabled sport either yet due to the fact I do still herx and yes I do get swelling and with that comes pain.

I have noticed that I have to give myself lots of breaks I cannot repeat the same procedure over and over again for extended amounts of time because I would pay for that so in some ways just as it is with Multiple Sclerosis my recovery time is a lot shorter though. This is why I could not hold down a full time Job especially if I do get a cold or something like Norovirus which did take it's toll on me and recovery wasn't that fast. Refer to this page:http://diaryoflymegirl.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/norovirus-lyme.html
and this page :  http://diaryoflymegirl.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/flu-lyme.html



Please don't let the above put you off from treating yourself with antibiotics or MMS because treating the infection will take time if one does have Chronic Lyme/BB/Mycoplasma infection your body does need time to heal all the damage the spirochetes have caused.

Treating the infection is so worth it to break the chains of disability caused by an infection.

Lyme Girlx

**Always consult a LLMD (Lyme Literate Doctor) or your own health care professional.**
Copyright 2012-2013  LymeGirl all rights reserved.


No comments:

Post a Comment