Translate

Saturday 12 January 2013

Norovirus & Lyme


Hello all,

I have not written for a little while because I got the dreaded Norovirus along with my eldest!
My youngest got nothing.
Norovirus is the most disgusting illness going!

About Norovirus


Norovirus used to be called Norwalk virus known also as the winter vomiting virus.
Norwalk was named after Norwalk Ohio.
There was an acute gastroenteritis which occurred among children at the Bronson Elementary School in November 1968.
Norwalk is the only species of the genus Norovirus.
Norovirus belongs to the family Calicivirdae so to cut a long story short Norwalk was basically renamed Norovirus to stop confusion.
It has also been called the "Cruise ship" disease.
Norovirus can be spread by fecally contaminated food or water, by person to person contact and areosolization of the virus and subsequent contamination of surfaces.

Norovirus is the most common form of gastroenteritis in humans and affects all age groups.

Immunity to this is very temporary and incomplete basically you can't get immunity to this and yes you can get it again and again.

It is known as the Ferrari of virus's.

New Strain


Now I find out that this year 2013 there is a new strain of this virus, which may be behind 63% of the increase in cases.
This new strain has now been called Sydney 2012 and is behind most of the estimated 1.19m cases in England  and Wales.
Sydney 2012 was first detected in England in October 2012 and has now become the dominant strain.

Symptoms


The symptoms of Norovirus are:
  • Sudden sick feeling followed by forceful vomiting
  • Watery Diarrhoea
  • Raised temperature (over 38C/100.4 F)
  • Headaches
  • Stomach Cramps
  • Aching limbs
Symptoms can appear one to two days after infection and in some cases can appear sooner.
Most recover after a few days ( I stress not everyone).
The biggest risk is Dehydration it is not a dangerous illness and there are no long lasting effects  from having Norovirus.
It is just a very unpleasant illness while one has it.
Just make sure you have plenty to drink because dehydration can be dangerous and when you have Norovirus one can loose a huge amount of fluid.
Drink plenty of water and also make sure you have drinks that rehydrate.

Norovirus & Lyme


What can I say the Norovirus and the Spirochaete infection is real bad yes. I am sure the spirochaetes had a party with the Norovirus seeing as Norovirus homes in on the nervous system now either the Spirochaete infection saw me at my weakest because my immune system was fighting the virus or maybe both banded together with a double whammy I do not know.
What I do know is I used the MMS increased my dose increased my water intake made some homemade chicken soup, apple sauce, bovril and just had to let the Norovirus run it's course.
I will say with me I vomited once and the rest was the other symptoms the diarrhoea, headaches, raised temp, aching limbs, stomach cramps.
The Norovirus I had lasted about 5 days. I am sure if I had not of been treating the spirochaete infection I would of fared a lot worse even of ended up in hospital.

I did notice my sleep was very disturbed and I had very vivid dreams/nightmares thing is that could of been the Lyme/spirochaete infection as well as the Norovirus.

So yes the holiday period was a real hey ho of a time for us because once we were rid of the dreaded Norovirus we got another dreaded winter illness the Flu!
I shall post about that next!
If you do have Norovirus hold on in there this is one illness that is very easy to get rid of unlike Chronic Lyme.
Lyme Girlx
**Always consult a LLMD (Lyme Literate Doctor) or your own health care professional.** 

 Copyright 2012-2013  LymeGirl all rights reserved.

1 comment:

  1. My life is beautiful thanks to you, Mein Helfer. Lord Jesus in my life as a candle light in the darkness. You showed me the meaning of faith with your words. I know that even when I cried all day thinking about how to recover, you were not sleeping, you were dear to me. I contacted the herbal center Dr Itua, who lived in West Africa. A friend of mine here in Hamburg is also from Africa. She told me about African herbs but I was nervous. I am very afraid when it comes to Africa because I heard many terrible things about them because of my Christianity. god for direction, take a bold step and get in touch with him in the email and then move to WhatsApp, he asked me if I can come for treatment or I want a delivery, I told him I wanted to know him I buy ticket in 2 ways to Africa To meet Dr. Itua, I went there and I was speechless from the people I saw there. Patent, sick people. Itua is a god sent to the world, I told my pastor about what I am doing, Pastor Bill Scheer. We have a real battle beautifully with Spirit and Flesh. Adoration that same night. He prayed for me and asked me to lead. I spent 2 weeks and 2 days in Africa at Dr Itua Herbal Home. After the treatment, he asked me to meet his nurse for the HIV test when I did it. It was negative, I asked my friend to take me to another nearby hospital when I arrived, it was negative. I was overwhite with the result, but happy inside of me. We went with Dr. Itua, I thank him but I explain that I do not have enough to show him my appreciation, that he understands my situation, but I promise that he will testify about his good work. Thank God for my dear friend, Emma, I know I could be reading this now, I want to thank you. And many thanks to Dr. Itua Herbal Center. He gave me his calendar that I put on my wall in my house. Dr. Itua can also cure the following diseases, HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis B, Inflammatory Liver, Diabetes,Bladder cancer,Brain cancer,Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Hodgkin lymphoma
    Intestinal cancer,Kidney cancer,Leukemia,Liver cancer,Lung cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumors
    Non-Hodgkin lymphoma,Oral cancer,Ovarian cancer,Sinus cancer,Skin cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer
    Testicular cancer,Throat cancer,Thyroid Cancer,Uterine cancer,Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancerBipolar Disorder, Bladder Cancer,Colorectal Cancer,HPV,Breast Cancer,Anal cancer.Appendix cancer.Kidney Cancer,Prostate Cancer,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Adrenal cancer.Bile duct cancer,Bone cancer.Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,OsteoporosisAlzheimer's disease,Brain cancer,Bunyavirus,Dementia.Weak Erection,Love Spell,Leukemia,Fibroid,Norwalk virus,Infertility,Parkinson's disease,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Fibromyalgia, recover your ex. You can contact him by email or drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com, ..WhatsApp phone number+ 2348149277967 .. He is a good doctor, talk to him kindly. I'm sure he will also listen to you.

    ReplyDelete