Translate

Thursday 2 August 2012

Stripy Leg swollen foot.

Hello all,

Well I have had a bit of a tough time at the moment I am swelling again on my right foot.
I know it's die off and the toxin build up from the die off.
Now this swelling is happening in the cycle of the BB cycle so there is no need to panic it's just very annoying and painful.
I also got a stripy leg yes stripy three stripes on my right leg they did not itch or hurt or burn for that matter.
Again this was die off I looked like I had got sunburn!
Very strange sunburn and no it was not sunburn not at all.
I have uploaded the pictures for everyone to see.
I did have some caramel earlier in the day I know I should not eat sugar but I just could not resist and I paid for that with a stripy leg! never again.
The stripes have now gone but I am left with a little swelling on just a patch of my right foot. Isn't Lyme a strange beast.

"Stripy Right Leg"
This is my stripy right leg.This is not sunburn and it did not hurt or itch and no burning sensation.
"Stripy Right Leg"
Stripy right leg.
"Left Leg"






My left leg no stripes slight swelling on ankle.

As you can see from the pictures the stripes look quite dramatic to say the least. They have gone now and there is no lasting marks or damage.

Lyme girl

 Copyright 2012-2013  LymeGirl all rights reserved.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to say the rash has gone and there is no lasting damage good in a way to see this rash as it shows that MMS is working and there is die off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw so many testimonies about Dr Itua a great HERBAL DOCTOR that can cure all kind of diseases and give you the rightful health to live a joyful life, I didn't believe it at first, but as the pain got worse and my life was at risk after visiting my therapist numerous times for combination of treatments. And no changes so I decided to take a try, I contacted him also and told him I want a cure for Vulvar cancer/ Testicular cancer and it was Stage IIIA, he gave me advice on what I must do and he delivered it to me in my state which I use according to his instruction, and today I must say I am so grateful to this man Dr Itua for curing me from Vulvar cancer/ Testicular cancer and for restoring me back to my normal health and a sound life, I am making this known to every one out there who have been living with cancers all his life or any sick person should not waste more time just contact him with his details below- WhatsApp- +2348149277967 Email drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com, believe me this man is a good man with Godly heart, this is the real secret we all have been searching for. Do not waste more time contacting him today for you to also live a sound and happy life. He cures the following disease, thyroid Cancer, Uterine cancer, Fibroid, Arthritis, Brain Tumor,Fibromyalgia, Bladder cancer, Brain cancer, HIV, Herpes, Esophageal cancer, Gallbladder cancer, Gestational trophoblastic disease, Head and neck cancer, Hodgkin lymphoma Intestinal cancer, Kidney cancer,Hpv, Lung cancer, Melanoma,Mesothelioma, Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumors Non-Hodgkin lymphoma, Oral cancer, Ovarian cancer, Sinus cancer, Hepatitis A, B/C, Skin cancer, Soft tissue sarcoma, Stroke, Lupus, Spinal cancer, Stomach cancer, Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancer, Testicular cancer,Tach Diseases, Pancreatic Cancer, Leukemia, Liver cancer, Throat cancer, Alzheimer's disease, Chronic Diarrhea,Copd, Parkinson,Als,Adrenocortical carcinoma Infectious mononucleosis.

    ReplyDelete