Translate

Sunday 1 July 2012

Thank Goodness for the Internet!


I have not posted on the blog for a couple of days because sometimes it can be hard to type if I have a Brain Fog day.
Sometimes I do feel like I am quite literally going up the wall with frustration and I know Lyme is to blame.
Life is funny how it deals out the cards isn't it?
 I asked the highest, God whatever you wish to call it for help with my illness, I asked for a cure yes a cure, something I would never of dreamed of when i was first diagnosed with M.S.
 My answer came after about a week I was shown information about MMS and it did not stop there oh no, I was then shown information about Lyme and the M.S connection.
When i say shown I basically sat in front of my computer and went with whatever popped into my head and i would type in my search engine and hey presto the answers came, thank goodness for the Internet, years ago one would have to trawl through books at a library which could take an excessive amount of time and that's if the Library had the books in their stock.
Yes the Internet is quite a blessing, I would never of found out about MMS or Lyme or even the Lyme cover up in the days before the Internet. It has opened up my life and I have probably connected with more humans than I would of done in my day to living.
I got the answers I was looking for by asking my angels yes I believe we have higher beings watching over us and guiding us along our path and yes they use the Internet too.

I will say the Internet is a god send for anyone with a disability and of course computers!
Some may say they are a pain and yes this is true when they do not work like they should.
At least it is one way when one is disabled to get a bit of independence and open up ones world a bit more.

Thank Goodness for the Internet!

No comments:

Post a Comment