Translate

Thursday 7 June 2012

MMS is this the answer?


I debated long and hard about whether I should take MMS or not.
 Reading all the negative things about MMS, for example "It's bleach!" and “it’s dangerous”
“It’s part of a cult!”.
From my investigating on the subject of MMS and I did a thorough investigation, i read Jim Humbles book, spoke to others who are actually taking MMS I decided to take it myself.
Well the medical profession could not help me, pharmaceuticals could not help my condition, so why not I thought.

I have been taking MMS now for nearly a year, have i noticed a difference? Yes I have I would say I have seen better results than any Pharmaceutical drug I have taken or herbal remedy.

I am not saying herbal remedies do not work or that pharmaceutical drugs don’t either what I am saying is that for me MMS worked better.
I started MMS and I looked out for signs that I was doing the right thing. I was then shown so to speak information that Multiple Sclerosis has a connection to a bacterial infection, this made perfect sense to me.

I realised that if i was to take antibiotics for the infection it was going to cost me £800 a month whereas MMS costs pence a drop.
I then watched and read Lida Mattman work and when she said “ Multiple Sclerosis is actually multiple Spirochetes”

When I heard this it all made perfect sense and when i learned that the lesions seen on a MRI scan are actually the Spirochetes it was like a veil had been lifted.
Now I knew I must have chronic Lyme with out a doubt, I remembered the horse fly bite, i found out that Horse flys can be carriers of the infection.
I realised that to get rid of the infection was not going to be easy not at al. The Borelli is clever it can hide from the antibiotics also I realised I may not just have one infection I could have many co-infections i was going to need something powerful enough to get rid of the infection, MMS ticked all those boxes. My choices were take zillions of tablets for up to 5 years or more costing me a fortune or taking MMS.

The treatment for Chronic Lyme is controversial as it is and testing for Lyme and co-infections even more controversial so I thought “well I might as well take MMS regardless in the mean time while we all wait for the NHS to catch up”.
I have had a MRI scan and I was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis from that and if Lyda Mattman is correct (which i am sure she was) by taking MMS at least I am doing something proactive at least.
I would say to everyone find out for yourself about MMS speak to those who are actually taking it and make up your own mind.
I am not a doctor and do not give medical advice just search for yourself.

Here are some places to go to get you started:
http://jimhumble.biz/
http://www.miraclemineral.org/

 *Always consult a LLMD (Lyme Literate Doctor) or your own health care professional.**

 Copyright 2012-2013  LymeGirl all rights reserved.




1 comment:

  1. Mms has a pharma clone called WF10 by OXO CHEME AG now mfg by arch chemical england used tested on people in srveral studies one is called ...SARIN ET AL ....at www.thechloritematrix.com...and on you tube ..mms and baking soda w adam abraham

    ReplyDelete