Translate

Thursday 17 May 2012

My Children and Lyme

I have two children, I did not know that M.S could be a bacterial infection and that I could infect my children.
Now of course after finding out about the connection with the bacteria and M.S it all makes perfect sense.
Now at least my children can be treated which is something i was not.

Luckily my children's Lyme was not activated by the time i found out about the Lyme and M.S connection so we are hopeing that with treatment they will not develop chronic Lyme.

It has not all been plain sailing. My children have had strange pains in their knees, Insomnia, sometimes depression.
To keep their privacy I shall not Write down all their symptoms.
I did nurse my children and now i find out that the bacteria is passed by breast milk. (I thought I was doing the best thing for my children).

No comments:

Post a Comment